Thursday 18 April 2013

Creatinine 9.7 ,GFR 8.1 :How To Treat


Left kidney is normal in placement. Perfusion and cortical tracer uptake severely impaired. Drainage cannot be commented upon due to severely impaired cortical function.
Right kidney is normal in placement. Perfusion and cortical tracer uptake severely impaired. Drainage cannot be commented upon due to severely impaired cortical function.
Background activity is increased.
Differential renal function GFR
Left Kidney: 43 % 3.5 ml /min.
Right Kidney: 57 % 4.6 ml /min.
Total GFR: 8.1 ml /min.
IMPRESSION:
Overall impaired renal function.
Bilateral kidneys with poor cortical function.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Ravi Mittal
How are you?This is Dr.Alice from China kidney disease hospital.
We just talked on the website and also talked on the phone,you said that your father have the kidney failure problem and you want to find a good treatment for him.
I am so sorry about your father's problem and I appreciate the effort you have done for your father.I will try my best to help.
As your father haven't been dialysis and his body condition is still good,there is hope for him to avoid dialysis and live a better life,so pls do not worry.
I want to know,did he have some symptoms like nausea,headache,loss of appitate,anemia?
In our hopsital,we use the Chinese Medicine and Immune treatment to help patients with this problem.I will tell you more details about the treatment when tomorrow we analysis your father's codition.
Now I want to tell you, if you wanner come,you need the passports.You can send the copy of the passports to me and then I make the Invitation Letter for you,it will be more convient for you to get the visa.When you fly to Beijing airport,I can pick you in the airport,you do not need to worry anything about that.
There is a brochure for you,you can check it,hope it can make you more convient.

Free online